Various free government cell phones and smartphones from Blue Jay Wireless along with two totally free Lifeline plans are available for eligible customers. Learn more about this new communication provider and enroll right away. This eligible telecommunication carrier currently operates in 16 states with both, free and paid monthly phone plans offered. Its primary goal is to serve under-banked low-income families under the terms of Federal Lifeline program.
Who can apply for a free phone from Blue Jay Wireless
Residents of Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin, & Utah are welcome to enroll in this free government cell phones program if meeting other important requirements. If you reside in other state and look for Lifeline program there, check the complete list of free government cell phones and smartphones providers.
Any person living in the States mentioned above and wishing to enroll in the program can qualify if they show that:
• they currently receive government assistance under other support streams including but not limited to Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards) (Tribal), KidsCare, Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), Medicaid (not Medicare), National School Lunch Program’s free lunch program, Section 8 Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), and Tribally Administered TANF (TATNF). A documented proof of participation (program participation document or card, notice letter, etc.) has to be submitted along the Blue Jay Wireless enrollment application;
• they can certify that neither they or any member of their household are not already enrolled in other Life Line wired or wireless phone assistance service.
Blue Jay Wireless plans
The company provides not only five Lifeline monthly phone plans (two of which are free) but also six non-lifeline plans. Additional minutes and MB data packages for the internet access may be purchased any time and used under any plan enrolled.
Lifeline phone plans of Blue Jay Wireless are:
1. Lifeline FREE plan 125 with rollover. It is offered in non-tribal areas and comes with free 125 airtime minutes. If the minutes are not used, they will rollover to the next month.
2. Lifeline FREE plan 250. Here 250 minutes are given every month with unused minutes expiring and not available for the rollover. This plan is open to the residents of non-Tribal areas only.
3. Lifeline Plan 500. For $5 a customer gets 500 no-rollover minutes per month. Notice: it is open for enrollment to Oklahoma residents only.
4. Tribal resident Lifeline unlimited plan. This unlimited minutes and no texts plan for Tribal residents costs $5.
5. Tribal resident Lifeline 1000 plan. 1,000 minutes or 1,000 texts are given to Tribal areas consumers for $1/month.
Contacts for enrollment and/or Blue Jay Wireless customer service
If you need to learn more about the company, its services, terms and conditions, and any other relevant information, visit its website at www.bluejaywireless.com.
To reach Blue Jay Wireless customer service:
• call customer service phone number (855) 425-8529;
• call 611 from any BlueJay Wireless phone;
• send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
• fax to (888) 979-8316;
• fill in the support form at bluejaywireless.com;
• write to Blue Jay Wireless, 5010 Addison Circle, Addison, TX 75001.
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + E or click here to inform us.